This is the ruffles pinned on just before sewing. The boning channels are already on and I think they may have been the trickiest bit just because the material kept wanting to fold around them.
The ruffles sewn on! They look so nice and add a nice flair to the bottom.
Yay it's one! My camera isn't too clear (not sure why, I just cleaned it) but the front is nice. I like how it is open in the front and the sides keep it from slipping around.
The back! It's so bumped out! This pattern comes in two sizes: Regular and Imperial which is bigger. I chose to make the Imperial because I wanted nice a big in the back!
I got my hubby to take these pictures! It looks just like a lobster tail! It's fantastic! It also feels like it can hold up a lot of weight!
I'm wearing yoga capris underneath because I didn't want to drag out the chemise. Also, we are in the middle of a heat wave and it's hoooooootttttt!!!
So this is the most recent thing I've made. Next up on my list is a walking out dress to use with this bustle! I'm so excited and now I just need to save!